Work hard, play hard and secure everything along the way, from your prize possessions to your portfolio of properties. The finest lifestyles deserve the best protection so safeguard your world with the most advanced, reliable Monitored CCTV system from OSS Security.

At home or away, recording on site or being monitored off site, we help you minimise the risk of intrusion with optimum recording capability and round-the-clock monitoring for total peace of mind.

Keep all eyes on your premises, whether you’re there in person or on the other side of the world and minimise the risk of intrusion with optimum recording capability and round-the-clock monitoring.

To top it all - you can now monitor and control everything from your very own app on your mobile or tablet device.



So, regardless of the incident or intruder, our cameras will capture the footage and keep you informed and able to act fast.


Our CCTV cameras and strategically placed detectors are linked to a Remote Video Response Centre (RVRC), so you can pinpoint petty criminals from 3 or 300 miles away.


Our RVRC capabilities include access to expertly trained operators, who can deliver 24 hour monitoring and issue verbal warnings via speakers. Research has shown this to deter over 90% of incidents. And for the remaining 10%, operators can alert the emergency services.

We’ve been designing and installing Monitored CCTV systems for over 30 years. Our established heritage and track record of delivering intuitive, trusted security solutions is something you can depend on when deterring intruders and protecting your assets.

Record any person

Record every person that enters your premises

View live pictures

View live pictures from home or anywhere, globally

Visual verification

Remotely monitor a propery when you’re not on the premises 24/7